About Carleton Digital Commons
Carleton Digital Commons is a place for open access publishing and other collected research, scholarship, and creative expression of Carleton College faculty, staff, and students.
- Materials are full-text searchable and available for downloading from one central location.
- Collections can include a wide variety of publication types and materials.
- Provides high search result ranking in Google and Google Scholar.
- Provides comprehensive reports and metrics to allow authors to track usage.
- Archives files safely with stable and persistent URL.